GOC (@grumpyolecodger)

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
When a couple days go by and i dont recall laughing at something the ole curmudgeon has said i wonder how hes doing with battle, and i think i wish i could give him some support, take some of his fight, i watched my brother battle and sometimes when he was down someone would send a smile, lets keep an eye on this dude and make sure hes fighting like hell, send him pictures on this thread of hot chicks we see while riding, gatherings,meals, parties he will get to do with us soon if he just fights for today. Give it hell grumpy, see you soon

7A38B6EB-3C1C-4F00-A55B-87E9023F8CEA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

EasTexRIII

Uneasy Rider
Ride
05 Rocket III, Trek Road bike, Trek Mountain bike
A professor at the University of Mississippi was giving a lecture on 'Involuntary Muscular Contractions' to his first year medical students. Realizing this was not the most riveting subject, the professor decided to lighten the mood slightly. He pointed to a young woman in the front row and said, 'Do you know what your ass hole is doing while you're having an orgasm?'

She replied, 'Probably deer hunting with his buddies.

Grumpy Ole Codger

Slave to the Beast
Ride
2007 Rocket 111 Standard..ish
Hi Kevin @Kevin frazier and I'd like to thank you all for your continued good will messages and support. The fight is progressing slowly but it is always in an upward direction, just a time thingy until I'm fully fit again. Get the results of the six monthly scan next Friday so, fingers crossed, it will be clear again! My trip to the States to ride the roads is still on the back burner at the moment. What with a lack of air travel and personally I can't see any reason to visit the 'Land of the BBQ' whilst still being fed through a tube up the nose? Bring on the photos of those smutty girlies, and don't be discriminatory in age or size :eek::eek:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock