Go Pro Session

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
I am getting one of these jobbies in a couple of weeks as a gift apparently.
I have a Radar detector mounted on my 38mm teebars now and plan to mount the go pro fitting the same way on the other side, which will be the right hand side of the flyscreen,
Also thinking of putting another mount on the left side down by the throttle bodies somewhere so i can record the sound of the induction going on.
The Go Pro Session is quite small and will be easy to remove and carry in my jacket when i'm leaving the bike somewhere unattended.
Here are some shots of the mounting bracket i'm using and the Go Pro Session....
images.jpg
gopro-hero5-session-04.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

My favorite brackets availalable in black or chrome in 1.25" 32mm and 1.5" 38mm

Just search with 'Engine Guard Foot peg P Clamps' or similar and find cheapest with post and color size of choice. I usually find them with free shipping and accepting offers.

1 1/2" Engine Guard Foot peg P Clamps for Honda GL VT1100 VTX1300 1800 VLX600 | eBay

My radar detector is a simple device. The only state trooper for 100 miles once detected (seen) is a done issue. One of the benefits of living in rural Oklahoma.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Love my gopro session. Great little device that is as user friendly as possible, very simple.

If the gopro is on the front of the bike anywhere, you'll get induction noise... trust me :p

Those brackets are the same only mine are black, i will fasten the base of the Go Pro to it then the Go Pro will click in real easy...and off just as quick.
My radar detector is an "Adaptiv" purpose built for bikes. It has the red led warning light which is mounted on my bars in front of my face and a wireless buzzer in my helmet by my right ear....works real well.
Thanx Claviger, its good to know that...cheers.
Cant be doing that here Sonny.....cos the meals arnt that good inside!....besides, my battery would go flat waiting for me to get out!

Those brackets are the same only mine are black, i will fasten the base of the Go Pro to it then the Go Pro will click in real easy...and off just as quick.
My radar detector is an "Adaptiv" purpose built for bikes. It has the red led warning light which is mounted on my bars in front of my face and a wireless buzzer in my helmet by my right ear....works real well.
Thanx Claviger, its good to know that...cheers.
Cant be doing that here Sonny.....cos the meals arnt that good inside!....besides, my battery would go flat waiting for me to get out!

This place has them all in one eBay listing ;):cool::D
US eBay:
Universal 1" 1.25" 1.5" Engine Guard Highway Freeway Foot Peg Clamps For Harley | eBay

Aussie eBay:
Universal 1" 1.25" 1.5" Engine Guard Highway Freeway Foot Peg Clamps For Harley | eBay

I have a Session mounted on the side of my helmet. Great camera. I use a 128Gb microSD. That will record a full days ride at 1080p. I have a battery pack in my jacket connected for all but short rides. I get some great shots of idiot drivers. I must compile them some day.

Hey Boony, is yours a Go Pro session or the hero 5 version?....Is there any vibrations in playback?...
Session. The quality is very good. I have the vibration reduction? on. The video has no vibration to speak of apart from my head moving around. I like the helmet mount because you are filming what you are looking at. I don't notice the weight of the camera either.

Back