PSA: Held Air n Dry have a design flaw.

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
Held air n Dry have a design flaw, unfortunate one of our Captains had to find the flaw.

B07C06D3-4D5B-4EB8-9298-2C1F74B82BF3.jpeg
F3E5E01B-7CFA-4B6D-B433-4DCAF54F5C3F.jpeg
F0C038CC-0BA5-4FC1-8A91-0C7DEF31F3AD.jpeg

So being the huge technologywhore that I am, innovation excites me. I love my Knox Zero 2 gloves, ridiculously good winter gloves...but, I may have found a new love.

At first it seems like a fancy pants run of the mill glove, but wait, there’s more!!

Skip to 45 seconds to have your mind blown:

Last edited:
@Claviger
Sorry, Rob.
IMHO - Too bulky - too fugly - too spendy!
I use water proof gloves much less bulky and I can layer if necessary for the cold.

However you all have Alexander Downer & crap floats! :eek: :rolleyes: :roll:
Naah, not 'all of us' thank Godzilla, they don't let him out of South Australia anymore. ;):D

Steve you'll be pleased to hear he is a bloody Liberal too (but from your side of politics), our conservatives party here is called the Liberal Party and he was their Leader and Govt Foreign Minister once until they pensioned him off to London as High Commissioner ( =Ambassador )

upload_2018-3-6_15-42-29.jpeg

CONTEXT
Steve loves the shoes too no doubt, :p;):D
it was this bit that got up his nose:
Ambassador to the US contacted the FBI about George Papadopoulos's alleged comments to Australia's High Commissioner in the UK, revealing links to Russia.

About $177 a pair if you use YOUWIN at checkout and don't mind a little wait as this place is in England. RevZilla is $250 a pair.

HELD Air N Dry Gore-Tex Black Gloves
Great link and 10% off now before the extra 5% checkout voucher so just

US$188.96 US$18.90 saved US$170.07 - 5% = US$161.57

In either full Black or Black/white,

Still spendy but seems worthwhile, however I have Gortex winter gloves and about 5 other pairs already. ;):(

Back