scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
At last a quality person is taking over Ibrox, the glory days are coming back.
266px-Rangers_FC.svg.png
Long Live Steven Gerrard

red hand.gif

Yeah - amazing upgrade - from an Under-20's Coach to an Under-18's coach! :roll: :laugh: :D :p

Quality Player? Undoubtedly!
Quality Coach? Completely unproven!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck with that ! :D

Of more significant news in the world of football, shocking to read of Sir Alex Ferguson - brain hemorrhage - emergency surgery and in intensive care.
I saw him play for Dunfermline - back in the days when they had a pretty decent team with the Callaghan brothers, Willie & Tommy, Bert Paton, Alex Edwards ....
Thoughts with him and his family - hope he pulls through.

Last edited:
Yeah - amazing upgrade - from an Under-20's Coach to an Under-18's coach! :roll: :laugh: :D :p

Shame to hear about Sir Alex, never saw him at East End Park but saw him play for Rangers in the late 60s, Gerrard as you said is a quality player - and dedicated like very few are, he has all his coaching certificates and has played under some great managers, short of Walter Smith I think he will be good for Rangers but it is a big club to get broken in:D as long as he kick's Celtics arse next season I will be happy.

Last edited:
It is a team that not too many years ago you could have never played for even if you were the greatest football(soccer) player in the World, For about a hundred years only Protestants could play for Glasgow Rangers that has changed now but it is the history of the club.
Now back in the late 80s they had a manager named Graham Souness who went to Italy to sign two players and guess what they were both Protestants now how the hell can you find two Protestants in Italy:eek: anyway he did.

I remember working on Jan Molbys home (roofing job) and he told me his managers role at i think at the time Chester city was the worst move he had ever made in his life...A lot of ex players think the managers job is there for the taking but in reality it takes a special breed to be a successful football manager and have the respect of the players..I think Mr Gerrard is that man:thumbsup:. Whether he gets the respect from our other Northland kingdom and its fans only time will tell:D

Back