Glad to be on board

DagoII

.020 Over
Hi all, I've been reviewing this site for quite a while. Wishing and wanting one of these super bikes. Well with wifie's full approval I just purcased my dreas 06 Classic Tourer. I wasn't sure which color was fastest so I went with the Black and Red (best of both worlds). Look forward to being in touch....DagoII

Welcome. Your wife's approval is a good thing. Now, if you can just get her approval for some cool Paul Stanley signature bermuda shorts.

Another Captain on the Bridge.....

Hi all, I've been reviewing this site for quite a while. Wishing and wanting one of these super bikes. Well with wifie's full approval I just purcased my dreas 06 Classic Tourer. I wasn't sure which color was fastest so I went with the Black and Red (best of both worlds). Look forward to being in touch....DagoII

WELCOME.....another R3 in SE Michigan. Lets see, we have TonyMac in Howell, Gunshots in Gun Lake, Bart (my Brother-inLaw) in Lansing, Pastor Freak in Kazoo (he's MIA though) and myself down here in lowly Deerfield (nobody knows where Deerfield is but if you know where Cabelas is, your real close).....

Welocme aboard. I had my wife's approval too, for the first one and the second one. I just went and bought the third one for the hell of it.

I can see a Michigan riders group coming any time now........:D

Welcome aboard and congrats. They say it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, but your tactics will ensure more marital bliss. Enjoy your Rocket.

Start Grinning

Glad you've joined us. I was lucky, I didn't have a wife so I didn't have to ask permission.

I think Michigan's giving Texas a run for their money when it comes to R3 Captains per
capita.

..I wasn't sure which color was fastest so I went with the Black and Red (best of both worlds)...DagoII

Welcome...Now, if you can just get her approval for some cool Paul Stanley signature bermuda shorts.

...I can confirm black and red is not only the best looking but the fastest color combination.:D

Welcome to the forum. Black and red is coolest and fastest; and Daryl (the other Daryl) has this fetish for someone else's underwear.

Back