ccknudsen

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3
Hi from Denmark. I picked up my new used Rocket 2 weeks ago in Berlin. It is a 20015 with 3600 K on the clock. In Denmark we do not have many Rockets around, so used ones have to come from outside borders. As some might know, we have insane taxes in DK, so I will wait until spring to get plates on it. Save me the tax for 1/2 Year.
I have already changed the mapping as I had the Tuneecu and experience from my other Triumph
I have had lots of bikes in my time from BMW's, Aprilia's, Triumph, KTM, Harley, Yamaha,s, Honda.
Right now there is a Triumph Speed Tripple 955i and a KTM 690 Supermoto in house. But they will leave in spring and the rocket will take up my time. New kind of driving as I will be criusing together with the wife on her Harley Fat Boy. The time on tracks are past, as I am getting older and are happy to have survived. looking forward to here and use all of your experience.
20171129_204552.jpg
20171129_204614.jpg
20171129_204636.jpg

WELCOME to ya, from WA State.
You have chosen wisely!

Welcome from the South coast of England. This is the Greatest Forum on the Planet, packed full of terrific information imparted by some really knowledgeable people registered on here. Any questions about the rocket just ask away, someone here will know the answer!

Back