For Sale GIVI Top Case and Mount for R3 Touring

Discussion in 'R3Owners.Net Classifieds' started by Bedifferent, Dec 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bedifferent

BedifferentOld man on a bike

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Ride:
    2015 Rocket 3 Touring
    I made a post here on the forum where I mounted a GIVI Top Case on the back of my Rocket Touring luggage rack. I made it so I could slide it back on a track to open it and it was also detachable. I used it on one trip and since then have not felt the need to use it again. It is a very nice setup, but it seems most of the time I have found the small roll bag I have on the luggage rack to be more than adequate for what little traveling I do. Throw in the new LED lights, RamAir and TORs I am buying... something has to go.

This GIVI case has be discontinued and uses the Monokey mount. My total cost was over $240.00 not counting the special base I created for mounting it to the luggage rack. I am offering it here for sale on the forum as the complete setup. It is like new and I have decided on a $170.00 for everything including the shipping which I'm sure will cost at least $40. Shipping only to the lower 48 states please and I will take less for a local pickup. I still have the GIVI box for shipping and I am reasonably certain I can safely pack the mount inside the case. If not, I will have to ship them separately.

If no one here is interested, I will sell the two units separate on EBay. If interested, PM me so we can work out the details. FYI, I will need to make another aluminum bar that is use to hold the whole thing to the luggage rack (shown in picture). I used the previous one for a different mount I made for the roll bag I now use. It should not be and issue for me to make a new one.

Here is the post I did with pictures and a description of what I am selling...Thanks

GIVI Top Case Mount For My R3T

2. ransan

ransan.020 Over

United States
    Ride:
    07 Rocket III Tourer
    PM sent

Bedifferent likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice