For Sale GIVI Top Case and Mount for R3 Touring

Bedifferent

Old man on a bike
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
I made a post here on the forum where I mounted a GIVI Top Case on the back of my Rocket Touring luggage rack. I made it so I could slide it back on a track to open it and it was also detachable. I used it on one trip and since then have not felt the need to use it again. It is a very nice setup, but it seems most of the time I have found the small roll bag I have on the luggage rack to be more than adequate for what little traveling I do. Throw in the new LED lights, RamAir and TORs I am buying... something has to go.

This GIVI case has be discontinued and uses the Monokey mount. My total cost was over $240.00 not counting the special base I created for mounting it to the luggage rack. I am offering it here for sale on the forum as the complete setup. It is like new and I have decided on a $170.00 for everything including the shipping which I'm sure will cost at least $40. Shipping only to the lower 48 states please and I will take less for a local pickup. I still have the GIVI box for shipping and I am reasonably certain I can safely pack the mount inside the case. If not, I will have to ship them separately.

If no one here is interested, I will sell the two units separate on EBay. If interested, PM me so we can work out the details. FYI, I will need to make another aluminum bar that is use to hold the whole thing to the luggage rack (shown in picture). I used the previous one for a different mount I made for the roll bag I now use. It should not be and issue for me to make a new one.

Here is the post I did with pictures and a description of what I am selling...Thanks

GIVI Top Case Mount For My R3T

Back