Givi hardbags with Easy Brackets

Steve S

.060 Over
Got my new Easybrackets fixed up with Givi cases, the Givis have flat backs so the brackets bolt on fine, thanks to Lonzol for the idea.

Those look sharp and Givi makes a great product. I'm with Owl on the greasy hand mark on the seat. It must have been that McDonald's double cheeseburger with fries you were eating while installing the bags. :D

TeeDee said:
Very nice. What's the model name/number for those cases? Thx.
The Givi number is E34 but I think they are old models, any Givi bag is good with the Easybracket system cos of the flat surface.
Sorry about the oily mark I realise it lowers the high technical standards we are used to on this site. :D

I just found this. Nice cases and a fairly good buy. The E360 looks like it would be a good one for the Rocket but there are a few options. I like that fact that it has a flat side. Also note that they can be used as either a side or a top case. Some don't have the inner retaining strap so are only recommended as a side case.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productlist/69/

Those look good and look to be of adequate size at 21 liters. I had considered the 40 liter but after seeing these they might be too large.

Back