whatthe

.040 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket3 GT
anybody out there with the Givi bags when the brackets are installed is the black cover left off or is it cut to accommodate them?

anybody out there with the Givi bags when the brackets are installed is the black cover left off or is it cut to accommodate them?

Are you asking "Is there anybody out there with the 2020 Rocket 3 R/GT Givi Panniers and Pannier brackets?" AND "When the brackets are installed, is the black cover left off or is it designed to go over the bags as a protective covering?"

FWIW - Hope you can see how the punctuation helps in shaping the sentence.
Let's eat Grandma! vs Let's eat, Grandma!

Are you asking "Is there anybody out there with the 2020 Rocket 3 R/GT Givi Panniers and Pannier brackets?" AND "When the brackets are installed, is the black cover left off or is it designed to go over the bags as a protective covering?"

FWIW - Hope you can see how the punctuation helps in shaping the sentence.
Let's eat Grandma! vs Let's eat, Grandma!

my GED equivalent high school diploma is kicking in again. Does anyone out there have the Givi saddlebags? If so does the black cover under the tail piece have to be altered for the saddle bag brackets that are needed to install the bags or is the cover completely left off?

The Pannier mounts do require a new cover under the seat. It comes with the Pannier Mounts.
2020-02-08 13.25.57.jpg
83022694_10220756102836462_2249447481572065280_n.jpg

my GED equivalent high school diploma is kicking in again. Does anyone out there have the Givi saddlebags? If so does the black cover under the tail piece have to be altered for the saddle bag brackets that are needed to install the bags or is the cover completely left off?
very nice thanks for the reply

I know this is a lot to ask, but if someone is about to change the undertray to the pannier kit one i'd really love some measurements to find the holes in the rear subframe (for mounting a tail tidy/moved up rear fender)

I know this is a lot to ask, but if someone is about to change the undertray to the pannier kit one i'd really love some measurements to find the holes in the rear subframe (for mounting a tail tidy/moved up rear fender)

Take the seat underpan off and have a look. Easy peasy.....

Take the seat underpan off and have a look. Easy peasy.....
I know the general location already, but i figure that with actiual measurements it would be a neat job as well, instead of drilling hole after hole that don't quite line up :)

Back