joey fletcher

My Son's Bike
Ride
Recliner
Hi Guys

Been awhile since I was on this site. I have made my mind up it is time to sell both my motorcycles.
I have had the thought of riding at least one of them again.

Now that time has passed!!!!

I know that these old standard rockets are not worth much but **** I hate to give it away. I am toying with the idea of parting the rocket out. What do you guys think??

2005 Gray/ Tribal paint on all the tin
Apx. 16 K miles
3 K&N filters
Chrome oil tank
Full set of Jardine pipes and headers ; headers are ported.
Mr. Tripps custom tune & many thanks to Scott and Wayne for their time and effort in doing this for me
<100 miles on stock pipes
spare rear wheel and dark side tire.
fancy mirrors.......HD mirrors
new rear tire.....apx. 700 miles
Runs really good
I keep inside of a conex ....never been rained on unless I was out on a ride
The book on my M/C is $3850 to $4950.....I think that this number is BS

Please let me know what you think....I greatly value your opinions.

Joey Fletcher
Durham NC

Ask $6000 and let 'em talk you down. To be honest, mods aren't going to be worth as much to a buyer as they are to you. The buyer might want to do something else with the bike after all. So you get a little premium over book price but not as much as you'd like.

You guys are right.............It is just hard to let go....

I have been riding most all my life.............so now I am going to have to ride a mobility scooter, which I do not have yet ......which sucks

I have picked this new thing called sudden drop attacks......If I stand or walk for more than 15 min. I am on the ground or concrete....Oh the concrete hurts like crazy......the bad part is I do not realize that I am going to fall

I guess I will wait until spring before putting it up for sale, the 2001 K1200 LTC BMW will go on the market too.
The Beemer has been long out of my ability to ride it...........just to tall and heavy..............52K miles on it

This truly seems to be the end of me

Thanks again............Ya'll are great

I have been riding most all my life.............so now I am going to have to ride a mobility scooter, which I do not have yet ......which sucks

I have picked this new thing called sudden drop attacks......If I stand or walk for more than 15 min. I am on the ground or concrete....Oh the concrete hurts like crazy......the bad part is I do not realize that I am going to fall

I guess I will wait until spring before putting it up for sale, the 2001 K1200 LTC BMW will go on the market too.
The Beemer has been long out of my ability to ride it...........just to tall and heavy..............52K miles on it

Do you loose consciousness when you fall? Do you have problems using any of your arms?

JOE get yourself a cool little sportscar that you can hang with the bike group we have guys that do that when they are injured or are having medical problems I did it for a season it is fun

I have the same problem with my 2005std the bike is in excellent condition for the year but i can not give it away, one guy drove two hundred miles to look at it my asking price was $5000 he offered me $2500 I told him to enjoy his trip home and closed the garage door.

Do you still have the bike. My son and I might be interested. He's in Jacksonville and rides Aprilia RSV4. The RIII is the only cruiser that will keep up. Well, the Diavel will also but it is not as comfortable and it does not fit me.

Back