johnreeder

Friend of God
Ride
R3T 2008
I have an 05 with Jars, K&N box filter, and a Power Commander III. I installed a GIPRO/ATRE and can't tell any difference in acceleration. The only thing that seemed to change was my top end. Has anyone had this experience or does it make sense with the other options I have?

Make sure you have the right code punched into the box. I think it is code 3 for full power. When it works it DOES make a big difference.

I have an 05 with Jars, K&N box filter, and a Power Commander III. I installed a GIPRO/ATRE and can't tell any difference in acceleration. The only thing that seemed to change was my top end. Has anyone had this experience or does it make sense with the other options I have?

There are some custom tunes that already eliminate the ECU retard setting, if you have loaded one you GPi is just a gear indicator :(

Ed.
Did you the set up after hooking it up, Im sure you did ??

I purchased it used and didn't realize there was a button there. I have no idea what it's set on. I'll check it out and get back with you. Thanks, I love this forum.

I checked and it seems there are 4 settings. It was raining so, I wasn't able to road test. But I think it may have been set on 2. Since I don't have any instructions I assumed you simply turn on the key and push the button. I set it on 4. I hope I can test it out this weekend.

Back