PianoMan

Nitrous
If you driving under a suspended license, don't have insurance on your R3 or used it in the commission of a crime.......... don't take it out of the garage. This computer software takes the word "Nab" to a whole new level!

Perilous Victims

The rebellious and yet (or therefore) civic answer is: no plate on the vehicle. " They fell off on account of the bumpy road or they might have been stolen, Officer, probably by the very same hard core criminals you are chasing" .

For every display of big (and fat and hi-tech and self-righteous and complacent) brotherism, there will be a lil' brother trying to elude them, to ridicule them, to defeat them. I take pride in playing (occasionally, at 57 years of age) that lil' brother part. Jamie:cool:

Times have changed

When I first started in the Five O business in 1967 it took about 45 minutes to an hour to get one 10-28 (license plate registration) via the old teletype. **** am I getting old.

Hey britman was that the good old days before handhelds and you left the mic hanging outside the car door when you were out on a car stop?

Back