Gidday From New Zealand

scottee

.020 Over
Kia Ora everyone.
Just bought the RIII Touring had it for 3 weeks and already have 3000km on it. What a sweet ride! Comfortable seat , smooth ride and the accelleration/torque is EPIC! I ride with my wife 99.9% of the time and we like long ride and trips - she loves it. We will be holding onto this bike for some time. :)

Looking forward to swapping yarns and getting good advice from you folks.

I see from your avatar that you opted for the black furry tricycle version with the tall back-rest and headlight visors :D, welcome to the site.

Last edited:
welcome from tn
i know u will enjoy the r3t u will find a lot of good info here and people

Welcome!

I have two or three very good friends who live in Auckland. They, like myself, own a parking lot striping company or as the Kiwis call it "car park marking". We visit and stay in touch. They are "colorful" putting it mildly.

Welcome to the site from New Jersey, scottee. I trust that you and the bride will enjoy the ride!

welcome

You made the right decision, R3T is a phenomenal, smile inducing, wonderful bike which outperforms the competition in almost every way. You'll love it!:)

Nice to see that old Kia Ora again, it used to be orange squash till they advertised in Florida that Kia Ora keeps yer pecker up!:D

Back