Cruisemax

Standard Bore
I installed the unit and I was impressed by the improvement in throttle response. I also noticed that at low speeds the bike would surge almost like it wanted to go faster. I did the 12 minute tune and most of it went away. For the change in the way it accelerates I am content with a little surging.

It's a nifty gadget for sure. I have no surging though. If it's only in the first three gears, the GIPro is the cause. If it's in all gears, it's probably something else.

It could be,I am very pleased with the device though. The engine and transmission feel very strong and I am not worried about it. I found this forum before I bought the bike in 2010 and based on all the valuable information I read here I bought one and have no regrets. As of now I have the EB headlight kit and the Gi Pro Atre.

the same mods as mine.no reliability issues whatsoever.any more and it seems the problems start.then people slag triumph about reliability issues.

just my 2 cents worth.:)

I was was very not happy with the performance of the new R3R until I put on the GIPro. Much happier now. Next step is to move the Jardines over from the R3STD and put on trip K&N's. After I get the blower on the R3STD I hope to do the Carpenter stage 1 kit on the R3R. One step at a time. One dollar at a time. Hope I live long enough to be able to afford it.

Back to the point.....GI Pro's are neat! By far the most bang for the buck.

Back