stollydriver

Live life to the full
Ride
2020 Rocket3 GT
Original price £25000. Now....
Screenshot_20200203-164109_eBay.jpg

:eek::eek:Knew it wouldn't be long before they started popping up suppose helps the GT and r seem to be selling well

OMG greedy stupid vultures. This is not how triumph wants this to go. I think they would rather have the TFC, and the others, being bought a ridden by motorcycling enthusiast. On the other hand someone may become to horny for one to resist and he can take that bait.

In a similar vein I saw a watch that I wanted and sought to buy it till I saw all the financial details. I saw a model sold two years ago that went for 13.5K USD new and thought I can do that for that piece. I found out is was not offered but for one year and then a different one but similar was sold the next year for 15K. Again sold out limited edition. So in the current year the new model had crept up to 16.5K:eek: I found it also unobtainable as a new watch.

I found them all online selling used from 22-35K USD.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Some collector buying can results in profit but I doubt motorcycles will do this very often.

Saw an advert on autotrader for a Rocket 3 R, 2nd hand with 371 mles on the clock (possible ex. demo) Asking for £22600. Thought that was the price for the GT??

:eek::eek:Suppose people just trying there luck while there is not a lot of them about putting it out there and see if they get a bite but more fool them if they take the bait.Not sure what the waiting time is to order one at the moment but seems a lot of interest thought the GT was £20200??

It will show up the muppets, the previous generation are increasing in value due to interest.

If it's putting the price of gen 1 up i am all for that:thumbsup::thumbsup:Not that i could ever sell mine but knowing she's worth more than what i payed for her makes me love the bike even more:D

:eek::eek:Suppose people just trying there luck while there is not a lot of them about putting it out there and see if they get a bite but more fool them if they take the bait.Not sure what the waiting time is to order one at the moment but seems a lot of interest thought the GT was £20200??

If it's putting the price of gen 1 up i am all for that:thumbsup::thumbsup:Not that i could ever sell mine but knowing she's worth more than what i payed for her makes me love the bike even more:D
I doubt this will much affect the resale price of gen 1 bikes.

Where there's need there's always greed. It's the way they put the £99 deposit on the end of the line as bait to try and reel them in that gets me

sorry my bad £99 delivery not deposit but they will do PCP

Last edited:
Back