Get it Right Triumph!

Brand support!!

If Harley-Davidson introduces a new bike there are a ton of things extraneous to the bike that have already been put in motion. Examples of things that should have been ready or near ready for the production launch of the new Rocket 3 GT and Rocket 3R

- Jackets
- T-shirts & apparel
- Patches
- Stickers
- Hats

Stuff I haven't found yet like:

- Replacement items for consumables like air filters (K&N comes to mind), Oil Filters, Brake Pads (front and rear).

Working in conjunction with exhaust manufacturers, seat manufacturers, accessory companies, etc. would go a long way to taking an amazing motorcycle and personifying to me.

In essence, most motorcyclists like to customize their ride (or themselves).

Surely Triumph knows this yet in this one area they are lacking. My two cents...

Brand support!!

If Harley-Davidson introduces a new bike there are a ton of things extraneous to the bike that have already been put in motion. Examples of things that should have been ready or near ready for the production launch of the new Rocket 3 GT and Rocket 3R

- Jackets
- T-shirts & apparel
- Patches
- Stickers
- Hats

Stuff I haven't found yet like:

- Replacement items for consumables like air filters (K&N comes to mind), Oil Filters, Brake Pads (front and rear).

Working in conjunction with exhaust manufacturers, seat manufacturers, accessory companies, etc. would go a long way to taking an amazing motorcycle and personifying to me.

In essence, most motorcyclists like to customize their ride (or themselves).

Surely Triumph knows this yet in this one area they are lacking. My two cents...
Some great comments and a lot to think about there! I pretty happy with the feel and power of the Brembo's so won't be looking to change the hoses or fit new pads anytime soon. But a big thumbs up on everything else my friend!

Working in conjunction with exhaust manufacturers, seat manufacturers, accessory companies, etc. would go a long way to taking an amazing motorcycle and personifying to me. Surely Triumph knows this yet in this one area they are lacking. My two cents...
They are also acutely aware that in much of the world - such modification is not legal. Sure there are alternatives - but they'd rather not be allied to it.

Say what you want about HD but no one and I mean no one can touch them when it comes to motorcycle apparel or motorcycle merchandise.
Yes. It always amazes me how that t-shirts and trinkets company has grown over the years. I know it's not their main source of income, but I'd really like them to produce fewer and better motorcycles. I'm not too impressed with their current strategy and future model plans. When a range strangled Livewire costs more than a Rocket TFC it puts their 'out of touch with reality' mentality into clear perspective. Companies reap what they sow, and while Triumph, BMW and Ducati are all doing well, HD's share price is going down like an invite to a corona virus party.

That sounds like you've touched several guys wearing HD apparel...
True story: my next door neighbor (CVO VRod, 114 FatBoy) said to me that he hates hipsters. When I asked why, he said 'because they all look the same'. I said, you're riding a black Harley, wearing a black t-shirt, a black leather jacket, and a black helmet. And you think you look... 'unique'?!?! :eek:

Improvement suggestions

Longer rear mudguard (fender) to protect the undercarriage
Move the control dongle away from the indicator switch
Greater fuel range (the tank looks feckin big enough ffs!)
Pay for stupid daft grin removal surgery!

Say what you want about HD but no one and I mean no one can touch them when it comes to motorcycle apparel or motorcycle merchandise.

Spot on! Accessories, clothing, other merchandise is yuge!! I'm sure the data is out there somewhere the percentage of total revenue for everything but machines.

Back