German r3 site

TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
Just wondering if anyone here belongs to the German R3.Org site ? I'd like to purchase a t-shirt from their 2012 Treffen (whatever a Treffen is :eek: ) Sent an email to the fella that's supposed to be handling the merchandise. Obviously i don't sprekenzee Deutch (only know that from Hogans Heroes) so i don't know if he got it , or could even read it .. Anyway if any of you blokes belong to the site can you please let me know . ( Hiel Hi... nah :roll:)

check with Hardy on this site he lives in frankfurt and speak english he can help you

Thanks fellas. Hopefully someone here belongs to the .org site as well. Will send Hardy a PM and see if he's a .org member.

Hardy responded to my PM, he is a .org member and looking into the t-shirt situation on my behalf. It's an interesting website , i like what a number of the German and other European Owners do to modify their Rockets. Quite a lot seem to go for the rear-set footpeg, lower handlebar style. Guess it more suits their riding style and roads.

And the fact that they can sit on200kph without risking their freedom or license means they are more inclined to lean into the wind

What is the web address for the sight you are talking about? Can you post a link? I have tried to find it but cannot seem to locate it. Interested to see what it is all about. I also speak no German but I can always try using the "translate page" feature in my browser - maybe that will work.

And the fact that they can sit on200kph without risking their freedom or license means they are more inclined to lean into the wind

I rode with 55 of them on a very twisty road southeast of frankfurt during the 2010 rally in bad bruckenau and it was a sight to see that many R3 bunched up ( to my standard) going at 100kph in twisties scraping knees and pegs .I nearly swallowed my tongue several times during that ride to lunch somewhere in the forest but every rider knew his place on the road and not a single incident occured .. german efficiency and order prevailed

parking lot where we stopped for lunch

Attachments

• from bike 2010 034.jpg
    from bike 2010 034.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 101
What is the web address for the sight you are talking about? Can you post a link? I have tried to find it but cannot seem to locate it. Interested to see what it is all about. I also speak no German but I can always try using the "translate page" feature in my browser - maybe that will work.

R3.Owners.org ... i think that's the address :confused:

Back