Boony

Turbocharged
Ride
2010 Rocket 3 Roadster. Black and shiny.
I am looking to buy second hand genuine Saddle Bags. They are currently fitted to a Classic. Do they fit on a Roadster? I presume they do. I thought I would ask here before I spend the money for something that doesn't fit.

Yes they do fit the Roadster as long as you have all the mounting hardware. Now if you want a good set of leather bags well they are not quite them. You will need a Flipmeister's Specialty kit for them.

Pannier Liners/Stiffeners with BLACK specialty fasteners | Flipmeisters Specialty Products

I might try to save the old set I have if I ever get the time. Personally I like the Hepco and Beckor Junior TC panniers removable and have even seen them with easy brackets so you do not have the chrome H&B mounting frame. I also run the Corbins nice looking but like a woman High maintenance and easily damaged :)

Yes they do fit the Roadster as long as you have all the mounting hardware. Now if you want a good set of leather bags well they are not quite them. You will need a Flipmeister's Specialty kit for them.

Pannier Liners/Stiffeners with BLACK specialty fasteners | Flipmeisters Specialty Products

I might try to save the old set I have if I ever get the time. Personally I like the Hepco and Beckor Junior TC panniers removable and have even seen them with easy brackets so you do not have the chrome H&B mounting frame. I also run the Corbins nice looking but like a woman High maintenance and easily damaged :)
I will only use them once a year or so. These should do the job. Thanks for you input.

You could use my quick release sissy bar kit that will accommodate quick release bags and I will soon be making the quick release saddle bag bracket to match.

You could use my quick release sissy bar kit that will accommodate quick release bags and I will soon be making the quick release saddle bag bracket to match.
I have my name down for the quick release sissy bar kit. Once they are ready I will look at the quick release saddle bag bracket too. That should be much easier than the original bracket. Do you have a rough cost for bracket yet?

I am looking to buy second hand genuine Saddle Bags. They are currently fitted to a Classic. Do they fit on a Roadster? I presume they do. I thought I would ask here before I spend the money for something that doesn't fit.
I have a set with the mounting hardware

Back