Gel Seat And Sissy Bar Bags.

Just Cruizen

.060 Over
Ride
Suzuki M90 Boulevard
Well guy's I am wondering if anyone on this forum has the dual gel seat on their Roadster, and if so how comfy are they??? Also does anyone use a sissy bar bag when traveling distances or doing overnighters.

Well guy's I am wondering if anyone on this forum has the dual gel seat on their Roadster, and if so how comfy are they??? Also does anyone use a sissy bar bag when traveling distances or doing overnighters.

I've got the gel Roadster and the non-gel Classic seats .. Classics the most comfortable for rider and passenger. Have the small and large Andy Bagz that I strap onto my rack .. also helps avoid speed cameras , toll way fees etc.

I use a leather bag on my sissy bar. When I want to use it I just came tie it to the rack. Will post a photo if I can find one.

Here's a photo of the type of setup I'm looking for.

1379737687335.jpg

You mean something like this (the large bag)? Can also be turned around to sit on the rack and expands upward by about 80% and the side pockets also expand out. Has a waterproof cover. It's an R-Jays. I can can get you one if you want.

IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0140.JPG

I have the Roadster gel and the Classic dual. The classic lowers the sitting position over 1" which I love - except for the pegs now being higher up so my longer legs don't feel quite right. If I could get use to it - I would love it.

Picked up a gel seat the other day and so far I've liked it but haven't put a lot of miles on it yet. Hopefully, I'll have a better report after today / tomorrow.

Back