Lloyd builder

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3
hi,
I have a rocket 3 2012,
Had gear box issues, I have it in For repairs full new gear box, the dealer can’t locate a 5 gear part, triumph has sold out and not producing any more until June.

Does anyone know where I could get one from please?

Many thanks

Lloyd

When you find out, you might find it on here (I've bought $$$$ of parts off them and never had an issue)
Triumph Motorcycles | Parts Catalog | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories
#8 and #19 are 5th in & out, but there are other parts that go with 5th

Worst case scenario. Triumph stop making these parts, they become impossible to get,,, I've pretty much reverse engineered the entire gearbox in 3D CAD, so the parts can be made by any gear shop e.g. Robinson Industries if needed.

When you find out, you might find it on here (I've bought $$$$ of parts off them and never had an issue)
Triumph Motorcycles | Parts Catalog | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories
#8 and #19 are 5th in & out, but there are other parts that go with 5th

Worst case scenario. Triumph stop making these parts, they become impossible to get,,, I've pretty much reverse engineered the entire gearbox in 3D CAD, so the parts can be made by any gear shop e.g. Robinson Industries if needed.

And I thought the Irish were only good at drinking whiskey and beer? Lol

Welcome from Maine, good advice above, these guys know everything there about a rocket:D

Hoopla

Back