Skunk

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph rocket roaster
Hey guys a quick question.. Is it normal to have a loud clunk when changing gears? Does it make a difference if you use thicker oil? Can you tighten clutch to make a difference . Any help or ideas is appreciated.

I would not worry about it. Nature of the beast. I got 50,000 on a Rocket X if it don't go clunk might have to check into it. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: When it don't go clunk and rolls around then I'll get worried. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Hey guys a quick question.. Is it normal to have a loud clunk when changing gears? Does it make a difference if you use thicker oil? Can you tighten clutch to make a difference . Any help or ideas is appreciated.

Just into first or all gears?

Mine clunks into first and down shifting clunks in all gears. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O Can hit her hard and no problems finding gears. Kind of figured the bike was assembled on a Wednesday vice a Monday or Friday:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

If mine is in neutral, some times going into first it will clunk, like that for a long time. Will be doing oil change to a different type later, hopefully might improve it a bit.

What year model is it? I have a 2018 model and it’s smooth as.

Back