G'day from outback Western Australia

Stepnerd

.040 Over
Ride
2013 Roadster
Thanks for letting me join the community, it looks like a really helpful group on here.

Just got my hands on an ex-demo 2014 roadster while I was down in Perth a couple of days ago, so I thought I'd check in.

She's back in the dealership getting some extras fitted at the moment, but I managed to put a quick 150k's on her while I was down there, and mate, I mean quick! What a beast

I'll be flying back to Perth next week to pick her up, and ride her the 1300 or so k's back home - I have never looked forward to a long haul so much in my entire life.

Petrol stations with reliable fuel can be few and far between up this way, so if anyone has any experience with increasing the fuel capacity, I'd love to hear it.

Welcome mate from Idaho USA. What town you be from ? To extend fuel economy on your journey home, don't twist the wrist and have too much fun. Cruise gently.

I live in a little mining town called Newman, these days, but I grew up in Adelaide.

I like the concept of gentle cruising, but my gentle switch is a bit unreliable ;)

Welcome from Indiana. You better start exercising those "smile" muscles because you will have one all the way home! Enjoy.

Welcome from New Jersey, USA. Strap a 20 liter Jerry Can on the back, just in case the throttle gets the best of you. Enjoy your shake down ride!

I've gone with the jerry can option on other bikes and it gets me home, but I'd like to find a more permanent solution. She's too pretty to be going everywhere with a jerry strapped on - it'd be like a super model wearing crocs!

Welcome from Melbourne, you'll love that ride, not sure what to suggest for the fuel consumption thougho_O The smile that'll be stuck to your face will most likely be your biggest issue!!! Enjoy the ride:thumbsup:

Back