TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
Anyone had any experience with Gazi shocks. My local Triumph dealer offering me a pretty good deal on a set of them ($580). They have already fitted a couple of sets to Rockets and reckon the owners are happy ... not really surprised ... i'll be happy to see the back of my stockies too !!! Any feed back be appreciated.

Anyone had any experience with Gazi shocks. My local Triumph dealer offering me a pretty good deal on a set of them ($580). They have already fitted a couple of sets to Rockets and reckon the owners are happy ... not really surprised ... i'll be happy to see the back of my stockies too !!! Any feed back be appreciated.
A good mate of mine has them on his rocket TC and he says they r great he has had them on for some time and i havent heard him say a bad thing about them.
He does go on the .com site from time to time under the handle REDHORSE
:cool:

got me lookin and these would work great on my r3 but more importantly for me they would work for the 77 gl1000 I have. Thanks.

Got me interested because of the price $580 fitted for the Gazi's ...$750 plus postage for Hagon Nitros from the Aussie distributor :(

TC
I looked into getting Gazi's before I was offered my Fournales for $400 otherwise I would probally be wearing them the guy I spoke too who run the company said that he had worked for YSS but decided to go alone and offer us a product that in his opinion was as good but not as expensive very interesting bloke to talk to TC they will build to your requirements, ie height weight etc if you are buying by budget go for them :D

Probably go for the Hagons out of the States . $499 plus shipping. Dont like the fact that Gazi is such a new product that may or may not be around down the track (rebuild time) ...and they look a bit 'spaceage' for me .

Back