Gas prices suck!!!!

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
:mad: Average in Tulsa is $325 but some small middle eastern stations are charging $ 385 ?????!!!!

Im gonna have to start riding my ninja 250!!:(

Anybody else suffering or is just me?

Just think of all the snails, polar bears and star fish your not harming by drilling here at home just to bring the price down....:confused::mad:;)

sucks

Well in Toronto my wife is saying that its over $5.00 a gallon now that sucks its going to cost me over $100.00 to fill my truck :(

Things are not any better in Arkansas Land. We're about $3.65 to $3.75 for Premium. I don't run Regular with the turbo.:rolleyes: I know...It's a tough job but somebody has to keep the cops on their toes.

Hi folks,

dont worry, compared with our gas price here in Germany this sound to me like "fuelheaven":D

1 liter = approx. 1.5 Euro (close to 2 Dollar)
3.8 or something (gallon) multiplied with 2 = :eek:

65% on these prices are tax --> thank you germany;)

anyway ride save in this season.

Greetings from good old Germany
Ralf

Fat Cats Sucking Us Dry

Just think of all the snails, polar bears and star fish your not harming by drilling here at home just to bring the price down....:confused::mad:;)

...Yeah, and just think of all the filthy rich, oil fattened sheiks and corporate CEO's rolling in bullion over our increasing duress! Soon there will be no more middle class at all and you will either be decadently wealthy living in gated palaces or you will be struggling with three low paying jobs just to scrape by and avoid foreclosure. Probably working 6 or 7 days a week as in the pathetic and desperate era before unions and FDR...with no benefits, no pensions and no job security whatsoever. Glenn Beck's wet dream come true! Neo-Con paradise here we come!:mad:

"He who sows the wind may reap the whirlwind."

There's plenty of oil reserves all over the friggin planet yet to be had, kiddies, this calamity is an artificial construct to squeeze us as much as possible before the whole corrupt scenario collapses in chaos. This PETROLEUM PARTY we are all engaged in one way another will last probably another fifty years or so, plus or minus a decade or two. By then the emerging titans CHINA and INDIA, among others, will assist us in exhausting the remaining stores of fossil fuels. So enjoy those Hummers and Escalades, RV's and Boss Hoss's...for now.... I would love just a minute, however, with no gloves, in a locked chamber with any two oil tycoons...now THAT would be MY paradise:evil:

Awhile back in recent history (2yrs?) when fuel prices went out of control ... shortly afterward the oil companies reported record profits and CSX actually carried millions to the bottom line as 'fuel surcharge profits". Yet here we sit while the money pools in the wrong places. It's gonna get bad, real bad. And those profit mongers will push the limits until they cannot any longer. Unfortunately I think that day will come long after I'm gone.

We can travel like they did in the Battle of The Bulge movie, with sections of hose wrapped around out torso's to siphon fuel for our "panzers".

Back