Emiel

.020 Over
Ride
R3R
Anyone installed the Garmin Zumo or similar already on the bike? Interested to see the location.

I have mine pretty much like the one in the video. I got rid of the plastic mount and got a nice stainless steel mount for it. I have the Zumo 550.

Attachments

• thumbnail_P82A46621.jpg
    thumbnail_P82A46621.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 20
Once I get my R, I'll have the TomTom Rider 550 on it. It is much faster than the previous generation thanks to its new quadriprocessor.
It is the same one that I had on my previous bike (Indian Roadmaster). I simply could not live w/o it especially when I organize road trips (as a "captain" of a group of riders).

I prepare my road trips on this free application and then load them to the TT Rider : MyRoute-app: The #1 all-in-one route tool

Last edited:
Yes I bolted it to left throttle bolt
Anyone installed the Garmin Zumo or similar already on the bike? Interested to see the location.

Here are some photos of how I mounted the Garmin Zumo 595 on my Rocket 3 GT. I used the Brake/Throttle mount that they supplied with it to bolt into the throttle mount. Very clean, brings the unit within decent viewing and it out of the way.

The other thing is a quad lock for my phone which I may or may not keep when riding locally. I mounted the USB that was part of the Garmin cable just behind it so I can power my phone too (instead of using the plug on the yoke). NOTE: The Garmin unit needs to be installed for power to be relayed through the cable (which is a bummer).

From the front (without the unit in place).

Hope that helps!

2012 rocket3 I moved the ignition barrel to the left side below and behind the gaz tank and put the garmin gps under the sport screen above the instrument cluster far enough in so rain does not interfere with it

Back