FZ1 Fuseblock Install Location?

ricochet

Rocket Captain
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
Just curious as to see where others are installing their FZ1 fuseblock. It's not exactly a flat box so just wondering where a good spot to hide it would be. Doesn't look like it will fit right behind the battery. Anyone install it under the right or left side cover?

Sorry you haven't gotten a reply yet.

I haven't installed anything electrical; but it seems I do remember some posts about folks putting stuff under the left side cover.

Rick

For those of us that don't know anything about the FZ1, can you post a link to it or possibly a picture.

I have the Eastern Beaver PC-8 and it fits behind the battery up a against the rear fender.

For those of us that don't know anything about the FZ1, can you post a link to it or possibly a picture.

I have the Eastern Beaver PC-8 and it fits behind the battery up a against the rear fender.

Absolutely! Details of the fuseblock are here http://www.fuzeblocks.com/index.php

003_tn.jpg

92d13e974a3346815c6df409a3b892b0.jpg

fz1-install-fs.png

Sorry you haven't gotten a reply yet.

I haven't installed anything electrical; but it seems I do remember some posts about folks putting stuff under the left side cover.

Rick

That probably makes the most sense, there seems to be plenty of space under that cover, just wanted to see if anyone else found some secret hiding spots. Would be great if it did fit behind the battery but probably not with the cover on.

Yeah, it looks like it might be a bit taller than the EB kit so clearance may be an issue. The left side cover is your best bet. Another option is the airbox if you have do the triple filter mod.

Back