scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
A local bike shop (Coastal Powersports FWB FL) is holding a Zero demo day this Saturday and I will be leading the demo rides:D these are electric bikes and they are a blast to ride plus if you twist that throttle real fast it will open your eyes.
They have a stunt rider showing up his name is Kyle Sliger and he is sponsored by ICON, should be a good day. Weather forecast for Saturday is 75deg the pain oh the pain:p

A local bike shop (Coastal Powersports FWB FL) is holding a Zero demo day this Saturday and I will be leading the demo rides:D these are electric bikes and they are a blast to ride plus if you twist that throttle real fast it will open your eyes.
Problem is - no ruddy range. I would be happy to consider one - but I need the logistics of 300kms at 90mph loaded - and 5 minute refill. Also (and very sadly) they are WILDLY overpriced here.

Like all electric vehicles the range is the only downfall:eek: but lucky for me the route I will be taking them on is only about six miles so I can open them up a bit without having to worry about pushing the bike back to the shop:D

Back