Want to Buy Full Jardine Exhaust for 2007 R3 Classic

Jonah.R3

.040 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket III, 2004 Suzuki SV650
Name your price and please send a PM. New or used I am interested in the slashcut 3 to 2. I am locayed in Colorado, US. Thanks all!

You aren't kidding! I wonder why Jardine discontinued them
I believe they were taken over by supertrapp at the time .
I have a set slash cut 3 into 2 love them I will sell them when i can no longer ride anymore ,but not before say about 3 to 5 years from now

I have a set slash cut 3 into 2 love them I will sell them when i can no longer ride anymore ,but not before say about 3 to 5 years from now
That's exactly what I'm looking for. Guess I'll give you a ring in 5 years! Haha

You aren't kidding! I wonder why Jardine discontinued them

What you have to understand is that the Rocket is "small production"
The numbers (of sales) just aren't there for a Company such as SuperTrap.
Large Companies want to set up the tooling to do a production run of say 1000 units, how long would it take to sell 1000 Rocket systems ?
Too long for the economics of a large Company. So it's dropped.

I'm now making a Twin muffler system that when combined with my header is about as close as you will get to the Jardine system.

What you have to understand is that the Rocket is "small production"
The numbers (of sales) just aren't there for a Company such as SuperTrap.
Large Companies want to set up the tooling to do a production run of say 1000 units, how long would it take to sell 1000 Rocket systems ?
Too long for the economics of a large Company. So it's dropped.

I'm now making a Twin muffler system that when combined with my header is about as close as you will get to the Jardine system.
Just sent you an email paul. Thanks for the reply!

Just sent you an email paul. Thanks for the reply!
Jonah...

PAUL IS THE MAN! And you will win the lottery before finding Jardines. Seriously.Really. I mean it.

Get with Paul and he will make you better pipes than Jardine ever did or could.

PAUL BRYANT FOR THE WIN and Prime Minister of NZ:)

What a tease:roll:! 3 to 5 years.:laugh: Lil" Rocket Man will blow us up or the Canadian dollar may reach parity with the US dollar.:cautious:

Err...we will be blown up first and all the Billionaires will be living near Paul Bryant in NZ! :)

Back