Fuel Injector Cleaning Service

leatal

Turbocharged
Ride
2014 Roadster, 2020 Rocket GT
Does anyone know of a good service center in the USA that tests and cleans Triumph injectors?

One of the Guys here a while back was having problems with his Roadster, it had been sitting for quite a while.
Eventually he had the Injectors professionally cleaned, that solved the problem.
I'll send him an E-mail and ask who did it for him.

It was the owner of this bike.

E.jpg

One of the Guys here a while back was having problems with his Roadster, it had been sitting for quite a while.
Eventually he had the Injectors professionally cleaned, that solved the problem.
I'll send him an E-mail and ask who did it for him.

It was the owner of this bike.

E.jpg

RC Fuel Injection

They did a great job. Don't wait! Get them cleaned!

Make sure you bag and label the injectors separately, 1-2-3....

John

I had mine UltraSonically cleaned by a bloke that di Car injectors, did a top job.
Just so you know Bosch makes them but neither they or Triumph sell replacement screen only the o rings, I ended up buy a complete set of Brand new injectors from Triumph dealer in the States plus spare O rings just incase I need them down the track, now no longer need them if someone wants them contact me

I had mine UltraSonically cleaned by a bloke that di Car injectors, did a top job.
Just so you know Bosch makes them but neither they or Triumph sell replacement screen only the o rings, I ended up buy a complete set of Brand new injectors from Triumph dealer in the States plus spare O rings just incase I need them down the track, now no longer need them if someone wants them contact me
How much m8 ?

Back