Pjey0

.020 Over
A proud and recent owner of a 2009 R3 in Singapore. Want to know mileage I can expect in urban riding conditions. I am averaging about 4.5km to a litre!!

That doesn't sound too good, even for the stop start of Singapore riding. I get 10km to the litre if I'm really flogging it around town and around 15 on the open road. None of us really worry too much about fuel consumption - why buy a Rocket if that's a concern? - but you really should be doing better than 4.5.

Got to agree Richard but I would definitely be worried if I was only getting 4.5 k a litter **** that . I'd be getting that machine checked out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get on the open road 40 mpg and 32 mpg on the streets till the smile factor kicks in then it goes much lower. But then a Corvett or Camaro or Mustang comes by and its not even worth figuring it out, but the smile gets real big

hi, im from the uk, as you must of known before you bought the bike, these beasts are thirsty, you better get the bike check at a dealer if you are not happy, i had this conversation before, my issues was the cost of uk fuel. But it all depends on how you ride your bike, and how the machine is set up, is it a stock bike or have you got all the toys on the bike like kn filters, 3 into 1 exhaust , de-cat. these all make a difference , to the MPG. But what ever you got enjoy the ride, as these bikes are awesome.:)

Hi there. Problem sorted! It was actually my fault, a silly one! Having removed the battery to put on a trickle charged during my travels, did not realise the trip meter reset itself. Sorry to have bothered all those who read and replied. I seem to get around 12 km to a litre.

Back