Fuel/Air Ratio Gauge install to WBO2 sensor

sleeves

Nitrous
Ride
05 R3 Std
For all you electrical brains smarter than me.

I have just got a A/F ratio gauge that arrived from China, it looks pretty good but the wiring instructions leave a little to be desired.

It has a positive and negative (the easy bit).

There is one yellow wire that also runs to the 12V+ that I'm reluctant to connect to anything and may not need, as the last wire (green wire below) to ground should give me my output voltage for the gauge 0 to 1V?) and this may be to power a WBO2 sensor in a stand alone install hooking this up may toast my AT200?

There's a green wire that hooks onto the WBO2 sensor output .

To run the unit I need a wide band O2 sensor, I have this as I have a PVC with AT200. I need to tap into the correct wire from the WBO2 before the AT200 box but on checking the wiring instructions for this they are only color coded not detailed with their use.

If I can get the wiring diagram for the WBO2 sensor I should be on my way.

Any help here appreciated, even if you can read translated Mandarin or Cantonese:)

I WOULD NOT TAP INTO THE PCV/AT SENSOR. FIT A SECOND BUNG/SENSOR AND RUN IT APART.
Scott (warp9.9) knows a hell of a lot about WB02.
Ive been giving much thought about purchasing another weggo III unit for my bike so I can see where its at and record. I have a auto tune I'm assuming a older version as Atro gave it to me. Not sure if it records or not and also gives you view like the weggo unit does going to have to pick hanso's nrain about that. I sure the weggo suggested adjustments can be imported to the pcv but I'll have to check. The thing I like about this style is it is not just a gauge but records in sync with throttle position and rpm which a gauge is just not as percise. If there was a way to rob the signal off the auto tune with having to spend 300 bucks on a ugly box on the bars I'm in.

It's one thing to read chinese, it's quite another to deduce what is meant by their goofy idioms. Though if you go back to ancient times, you see that some of the characters actually used to look like what they were supposed to depict. They have picked up weird additions over the decades, so that the symbol for door looks like anything but.

It's hard to speculate to advise just on wire colours without really having a guide to identify
You would definitely want a dedicated WBO2 sensor and also need to know what type of sensor the gauge was calibrated for (LSU 4.2. or 4.9 are going to be most common)
Then it would require 4 wire connection to sensor - 2 for heater power and 2 for signal.

Innovative Motorsports sells a few gauges and setups, some are very easy quite good looking.

LC-2 is also self calibrating and compensates for wear allegedly, it's also very very simple to output to a gauge from them, 1 wire.

Back