Front wheel issue

Cierzo

Standard Bore
Ride
2.5 Rocket3
Hi fellas, first of all sorry for my English, it's not my first language and probably there will be a lot of mistakes!

I have a doubt.:

Is it possible that the front wheel of our motorcycle is not centered with respect to its longitudinal axis?
Because I appreciate a deviation. A big one, and I've never touched anything in the front wheel.

Attachments

• IMG_20210608_162137.jpg
    IMG_20210608_162137.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20210608_162130.jpg
    IMG_20210608_162130.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20210608_162127.jpg
    IMG_20210608_162127.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Hi fellas, first of all sorry for my English, it's not my first language and probably there will be a lot of mistakes!

I have a doubt.:

Is it possible that the front wheel of our motorcycle is not centered with respect to its longitudinal axis?
Because I appreciate a deviation. A big one, and I've never touched anything in the front wheel.
Can’t answer your question but try a search here. I seem to remember this being discussed previously.

The guys are correct. The front wheel is slightly offset to because of the triple cylinder/shaft drive configuration to allow it to track straight while driving.

I have a doubt.:

Yes correct, I took this up with the dealer how the top of the range Triumph can not have the front guard not centred with the wheel, they said all are like this and due to the reasons in this thread, still I think Triumph could have cosmetically fixed this very easily...

Yes correct, I took this up with the dealer how the top of the range Triumph can not have the front guard not centred with the wheel, they said all are like this and due to the reasons in this thread, still I think Triumph could have cosmetically fixed this very easily...
they could easily hang some "truck balls" in the left side and leave the wheel in peace... but then again, that is a local thing I guess they didn't know...

Back