front wheel ABS sensor

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
does any one knows the exact distance between the sensor plate and the front ABS ring .... before I order a new sensor

What’s your doing/not doing? ABS light will stay on if the ABS ring is bent. Gap should consistent no buckling as the gap is not adjustable

What’s your doing/not doing? ABS light will stay on if the ABS ring is bent. Gap should consistent no buckling as the gap is not adjustable
ring is new was replaced by a triumph dealer then light stayed on found out they did not roadtest returned bike ......... 65 days later was told abs on 2012 in canada had different abs program than USA where they get their parts like how stupid a reply that is with so much bulls*** t I retrieved the bike and found out from the dealertool that it is ( apparently) a sensor problem so before buying a new sensor I wondered if the gap is not correct

I'm also not sure what you're asking dude, the parts assuming all OEM go together with no adjustment and negligible difference in dims.
Have you checked cables for damage and all the other stuff under failt finding in the Roadster supplemental manual?

20200425_125237.jpg

20200425_125248.jpg

sorry if I was not clear I meant the gap between face of sensor and ring from your picture it looks like the gap is paper thin

Back