my06rocket

.040 Over
Ride
2006 Triumph Rocket 3
The stock silver trim on the front fender is bugging me... anybody know a good aftermarket part without it?

Just remove it and plug some small rubber grommets into the holes , that's what I did anyway. Just about to replace the "annoying silver thing" on mine actually.

Actually you're not allowed to remove or change anything on your bike. If it came with it I'm afraid you're stuck with it. I'm not even sure it's possible. If you're game though you could try googling "Rocket III front fender minus annoying chrome thingy". You never know your luck; someone might have thought of a way of not having it there. :roll:

My plastic piece is a little loose and it rattles. I tried to reach inside the fender to try to see what size bolt it uses...very tight space with the front tire installed but it did not seem to be a bolt but rather some sort of a plastic snap in piece? Is that right?

I fished a Suzuki front fender out of the dumpster at the back of the Dealership .. fitted fine and I ran it for ages .. shorter than a RIII fender... gave it away to an admirer of short fenders ..hahaha

Back