MountainMan

Supercharged
Ride
'08 R3T - Ol' Blue
I put a nice scratch on the front edge of the front fender of Ol' Blue. Anyone know where I can get a Triumph front fender trim kit (A9708145)?

Thanks.

I put a nice scratch on the front edge of the front fender of Ol' Blue. Anyone know where I can get a Triumph front fender trim kit (A9708145)?

Thanks.
if that is what you are looking for here is what I have a roadster front fender trim
PM me if that interest you
IMG_1969.JPG

Hey Patrick, how hard is it to get that trim off without breaking anything? The clips look pretty flimsy.

hello travis
you are right about flimsy ..I pushed them out from the inside out those 3 square plastic clips are just held with plastic retainers softening them with a bit of heat made it easier.

albertaduke, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if your classic roadster version will mate up with my Touring. I couldn't get a definitive answer looking at the stuff on triumphestore.com.

albertaduke, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if your classic roadster version will mate up with my Touring. I couldn't get a definitive answer looking at the stuff on triumphestore.com.
did I mentioned mine is off a roadster 2013 maybe they are all the same!!

Sorry it's taken so long to check this out. My local stealership couldn't figure out whether the Roadie version would work. I'm still in the dark. I'll keep trying to find out about this. If anyone else has a clue, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks. MM

Back