Front End Mod (2.5L)

Wadejesu

Supercharged
Ride
R3 TFC #391
Never was a fan of bar end mirrors. Swapped turn signals as well, Now for the rear.

20200119_142111.jpg
20200119_142207.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit I'm 100% with you on the bar end mirrors. Is the law stateside different for the size/reflective capacity of the indicators than for euro/Brit standards?

I have to admit I'm 100% with you on the bar end mirrors. Is the law stateside different for the size/reflective capacity of the indicators than for euro/Brit standards?

To be honest i've never been stopped for any infringement of plates, lights, indicators. I guess u just got to have the originals in case u need to find a new MOT station. Current my MOT station is focused on actual Safety and I applaud them for that :)

I would like to see them from the drivers view. Without the cover cap on there you would have the welded bar exposed. Maybe your setup looks better than the one I tried.

Mirrors are from Aeromach, Beauty of these is that you can swap mirrors and keep stems if so desired. I was going to machine cover caps but if I screwed up it would take 6 months to get replacements, I think they look ok without. Just regular 7/8 half clamps.

20200323_111434.jpg
20200323_111443.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back