freshly acquired 06 classic!

Jarrod83

.040 Over
Ride
2006 R3 classic
Hello, I've been lurking on this site for awhile researching the R3 and I finally bit the bullet. I've wanted one of these since they came out and rode a touring model a couple years back and fell in love. I look forward to customizing this thing to my liking and I'm sure I'll have many questions in the future, but for now ill just fantasize about cracking the throttle when it warms up. Or maybe not with the Corbin heated seats

welcome aboard from New Jersey.

Tell us a bit about yourself, for instance, where you live (addy not required)!

welcome aboard from New Jersey.

Tell us a bit about yourself, for instance, where you live (addy not required)!

I live in the North Dakota/Minnesota boarder about 35 miles away from the Canada boarder and I work delivering windows to the eastern half of the nation, quite often to the east coast. One of my frequent stops is actually Cranbury, NJ. In my spare time I like to dabble in all kinds of stuff simply too numerous to mention. Really, I just like to know how things work and why things are the way they are.

I live in the North Dakota/Minnesota boarder about 35 miles away from the Canada boarder and I work delivering windows to the eastern half of the nation, quite often to the east coast. One of my frequent stops is actually Cranbury, NJ. In my spare time I like to dabble in all kinds of stuff simply too numerous to mention. Really, I just like to know how things work and why things are the way they are.

Lemme' guess! You drive for Anderson or deliver their windows and the Cranbury stop is at a relatively new division they acquired in the last two or three years, Silverline, an aluminum replacement window line?

Back