snuffcityrider

Living Legend
Just spent three hours riding with the wife. She's on the Spyder and I'm on the Speed Four. Great ride so far, we've been dodging some pretty intense storms, but it has helped to cool things off. A little supper, and off to Kerville. Y'all have a great and safe Labor Day!
P.S. The Roc's sit n at home pissed right now.

Should have let me know you were coming to this area. I think I was on-call that weekend but maybe I could have got someone to cover for me. Did ya'll have a good time? I really would have liked to see your wife's spyder in person.

Sunshine, sorry I didn't call . It was a last second change of plans. We were going to La. till we saw the forcast for rain. Didn't rain there but it did rain in the drought stricken hill country .... Go figure.

Skip, the hill country is beautiful, my wife took some pics, I'll put them on this thread tomorrow. I was on the Speed Four surounded by twisties. It was like being on crack at Six Flags, so I personnally didn't take many pictures.:D

Fredericksburg, TX is quite unique in that it has 100+ small, individually owned Bed & Breakfast rooms. You can find anything from a garage apt B&B to a restored barn B&B. I stayed in the barn about 10 years ago and it was fantastic. For us East Coasters, it's like having hundreds of beach houses in Myrtle, Nags Head, etc. Here's a link to a reservation service to give yourself an idea:

Fredericksburg Texas First Class Bed Breakfast Reservation Service Fredricksburg TX

Back