I have never seen one. If there was it would be lengthy. If you follow the manual it works out fine. Depending on how your going to lift the bike off the motor really is the only difference. Not sure if yoir just swapping motors or replacing the frame?

Have to change out frames insurance company totaled out my r3 and nothing but $300 worth of work from a tow truck dropping it so I got to change out frames to have insurance cover her again

The VIN number is etched into the frame, so there's a sticky wicket there. I don't know how Triumph would handle it, but Harley will if you cut the steering neck off (where the VIN is) and send it to them they will send you a frame with your number on it. You have to cut up the remains of the old frame of course. If you just wanted to get any old frame, you would need the title too, for you would actually be rebuilding THAT bike, not your bike. Of course when it comes down to doing it....follow the manual and it is doable....might take a while, but it's doable.

Well, there might be short cuts but nobody in their right mind will recommend one! If you don't have a title for the new frame you can get your DMV to make you one by whatever process they use. You will probably end up with a salvage or homebuilt title.

Back