Found this today

rainman

Seabee can do
Ride
06 classic 2012 victory xr
Me and a friend was out riding today and pulled into a gas station and seen this it is a 2011 roadster
IMG_20180421_095052990.jpg

%rap just broke into the 6 point beer the wife's daughter bought me from TEXAS. A lot of stuff wrong with the pic. First off stock headlights, Not good means no midnight rider. Second stock radiator hoses, Not good. Get some miles going the hoses suck. (No Mileage) Tires suck. No 140 up front. Front fender to close to tire. Way to many gizmos on Handle bars. Distract and may interrupt a good ride. (Wrong Phone Call) enough said:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Besides all that he has more trunk room than my car does. NOT REQUIRED>

%rap just broke into the 6 point beer the wife's daughter bought me from TEXAS. A lot of stuff wrong with the pic. First off stock headlights, Not good means no midnight rider. Second stock radiator hoses, Not good. Get some miles going the hoses suck. (No Mileage) Tires suck. No 140 up front. Front fender to close to tire. Way to many gizmos on Handle bars. Distract and may interrupt a good ride. (Wrong Phone Call) enough said:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Besides all that he has more trunk room than my car does. NOT REQUIRED>

So, Art, whattya really think? :roll: :p
My OEM water hoses have held for 58,000 so far?
I do have a new set awaiting whenever needed . . .

Yea but why take the risk. Summers here in Oklahoma can get rather warm. The Samco hoses by far are better made. Money well spent vice calling a tow truck:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

Back