Want to Buy (Found) New Bonneville R3 Mirror Adaptors

Jay

E pluribus unum
Ride
2023 Rocket 3 GT (Ego), 2021 Zero SR/S (Earth)
Found.

I am looking for a set of the New Bonneville mirror adaptors. The same ones as shown here:

Mirror Adapter Kit for the New Triumph Rocket III

I contacted New Bonneville and they said they don’t expect to do another run of the adaptors so I am on the hunt in order to facilitate some Rivco LED mirrors.

Last edited:
I expect your RIVCO ones are US AF threads. These are different -
Great for mounting Kuryakyn mirrors on Metric Cruisers. Also a Universal option for mounting most mirrors with tapped 5/16" cores hole for mounting.

But combined with M10 version at bottom will do same job.
Kuryakyn Mirror Adapters Universal Chrome 1411 | eBay

Metric but available:

Triumph Rocket 3 Aftermarket M10 Mirror Adaptors

triumph-rocket-3-aftermarket-m10-mirror-adaptors-24528-p[ekm]300x225[ekm].jpg

Aftermarket Mirror Adaptors (M10 Metric Thread)

These neat adaptors allow you to change from the original Hinckley Triumph factory mirrors to a custom aftermarket mirror that has the thread cut internally, as the Triumph fitting is unique it limits you to OEM mirrors.

With these stainless adaptors you can fit a wide range of M10 mirrors (Common in Europe)

Mirror adapters are sold In Pairs so if you want to change both Mirrors you will need to order Quantity 1 set.

@Ishrub , thanks for the leafs. I have those Kuryakyn step down bolts, but they don’t fit the mirror hole on the clutch and brake perch. The hex section is too wide.

Good thought on the M10 adaptors, but I don’t think it will work. Those smooth cylinders go down in the mirror hole and screws secure them from the bottom. This leaves the M10 threaded post at the top. Surely great for any metric threaded mirror with M10 threads. Unfortunately I need the same thing that fits a 5/16 thread, which is what the Rivco mirror uses.

So still looking for adaptors, but made some spacers that will get me through in the mean time. I will try to put together a DIY post with the results. Just need to find a 5/16 bolt that is 3 1/4” length.

@Ishrub , thanks for the leafs. I have those Kuryakyn step down bolts, but they don’t fit the mirror hole on the clutch and brake perch. The hex section is too wide.

Good thought on the M10 adaptors, but I don’t think it will work. Those smooth cylinders go down in the mirror hole and screws secure them from the bottom. This leaves the M10 threaded post at the top. Surely great for any metric threaded mirror with M10 threads. Unfortunately I need the same thing that fits a 5/16 thread, which is what the Rivco mirror uses.

So still looking for adaptors, but made some spacers that will get me through in the mean time. I will try to put together a DIY post with the results. Just need to find a 5/16 bolt that is 3 1/4” length.
I think you have the wrong adapters I had no trouble with the adapters not fitting on my Rocket. Kuryakyn makes several different adapters and they happen to be on sale at this time. I am pretty sure the newbonneville adapters were actually Kuryakyn.

Last edited:
Ok I got curious and quickly dug some Triumph mirros out.
20200101_131717.jpg

all rocket ones except the new black ones they fit a bonneville T120 2015 - 2018 and a stret twinABS 2016 - 2018 now the stockers end mounts do not remove but the accessory tear drop and I suspect ovel ones do. And screw right into the new black ones as you can see in the picture above.

Below is a picture of the removable rocket mount and the ones that came with the new black tear drop non rocket mirrors.
20200101_131745.jpg

Makes me wonder what the touring mount actually looks like :)

@warp9.9 thanks for the comparison picture. That round mirror has the same mount as what is on the ovals for my touring. And the bottom of your chrome teardrop mirrors looks like the adapter that would fit into the mounting hole of my touring. I’ll snap some pictures when I get home to show what I’m seeing and why I believe I need something else besides the step down screw that you show with the other adaptor.

I am looking for a set of the New Bonneville mirror adaptors. The same ones as shown here:

Mirror Adapter Kit for the New Triumph Rocket III

I contacted New Bonneville and they said they don’t expect to do another run of the adaptors so I am on the hunt in order to facilitate some Rivco LED mirrors.

What I read on Amazon is that the Rivco now come with metric adapters.
I also see that they now have a self canceling warning or something like that . . .
I've run them for 7 years without fault and they are sturdy having survived my two crashes.
FYI - I run a bolt through the hole into the mirror and tighten it enough to hold the mirror at any speed.
This way it will only give and rotate away from an impact and survive.

@warp9.9 thanks for the comparison picture. That round mirror has the same mount as what is on the ovals for my touring. And the bottom of your chrome teardrop mirrors looks like the adapter that would fit into the mounting hole of my touring. I’ll snap some pictures when I get home to show what I’m seeing and why I believe I need something else besides the step down screw that you show with the other adaptor.
On the other thread I posted pictures of the kuryakyn adapters in black and stainless. Just like the ones that come off the triumph accessory mirrors. And yes they also can mount like Bull stated. The 8mm or 5/16 bolt is only about .100" smaller the the stem adapter with the 6mm thread.

Back