Allan S

Simple African lad with a Rocket
Ride
2016 Roadster-skunk
I am looking for the discontinued Rivco 3010 luggage rack, any finish, any condition.
USR3010.jpg

I've posted before a number of new sources for these RIVCO that are still listing. The full part code is TR3010.

This place reckons they still have one discounted too!

Triumph Rocket 3 Solo Rack TR3010 Made By Rivco USA. No Longer in Production One Only Clearance Price

Just found another Aussie listing.
But they are still advertising Jardines too, so it could be all old news!
Just Cruisers Triumph Rocket III
Not sure they are still operating or selling this stuff but one of their pages states they are part of Australian Motorcycle Components.
Contact
  • Australian Motorcycle Components
  • 1 Fernhill Place
  • Diddillibah
  • Queensland
  • Australia
  • Phone:+61 7 5451 8733
  • Fax:+61 7 5451 8798
  • Email:sales@amcmotorcycles.com
  • ABN 27 778 092 529
  • Australian Motorcycle Components Pty Ltd.

Triumph Rocket III

Larger picture
TR3010
Give your Rocket III the "custom cruiser solo" look! The rack bolts on when the passenger seat is removed, it is laser cut from steel, formed to hug the contour of the rear fener, polished and triple chrome plated. With the removal of three bolts under the seat you can easily return to the passenger seat.

Triumph Rocket III
Jardine Rocket III Exhaust System
A$2,152.00

Larger picture
1810 0504
Jardine Introduces the ultimate system for the ultimate power cruiser. The "Big Boss" slashcut Rumbler full system gives the Rocket power and style. The 3:1:2 exhaust features a beautifully crafted header with a Black Ceramic coating.

The Header connects to two balanced and highly polished chrome 3 1/2" x 24" slashcut mufflers. Chromed heatshields are also provided to keep the system looking it`s best.

This system is not just a looker - it performs too! Where the stock system starts to sign off - The "Big Boss" starts pulling. Peak horsepower gains of 20hp were attained on the Jardine Dyno with no other modifications!

We highly recommend the use of a Dynojet Power Commander to fully optimize this system

I've posted before a number of new sources for these RIVCO that are still listing. The full part code is TR3010.

This place reckons they still have one discounted too!

Triumph Rocket 3 Solo Rack TR3010 Made By Rivco USA. No Longer in Production One Only Clearance Price

Just found another Aussie listing.
But they are still advertising Jardines too, so it could be all old news!
Just Cruisers Triumph Rocket III
Not sure they are still operating or selling this stuff but one of their pages states they are part of Australian Motorcycle Components.
Contact
  • Australian Motorcycle Components
  • 1 Fernhill Place
  • Diddillibah
  • Queensland
  • Australia
  • Phone:+61 7 5451 8733
  • Fax:+61 7 5451 8798
  • Email:sales@amcmotorcycles.com
  • ABN 27 778 092 529
  • Australian Motorcycle Components Pty Ltd.

Triumph Rocket III

Larger picture
TR3010
Give your Rocket III the "custom cruiser solo" look! The rack bolts on when the passenger seat is removed, it is laser cut from steel, formed to hug the contour of the rear fener, polished and triple chrome plated. With the removal of three bolts under the seat you can easily return to the passenger seat.

Triumph Rocket III
Jardine Rocket III Exhaust System
A$2,152.00

Larger picture
1810 0504
Jardine Introduces the ultimate system for the ultimate power cruiser. The "Big Boss" slashcut Rumbler full system gives the Rocket power and style. The 3:1:2 exhaust features a beautifully crafted header with a Black Ceramic coating.

The Header connects to two balanced and highly polished chrome 3 1/2" x 24" slashcut mufflers. Chromed heatshields are also provided to keep the system looking it`s best.

This system is not just a looker - it performs too! Where the stock system starts to sign off - The "Big Boss" starts pulling. Peak horsepower gains of 20hp were attained on the Jardine Dyno with no other modifications!

We highly recommend the use of a Dynojet Power Commander to fully optimize this system

Thanks for the heads up-I tried the Brit place and they dont seem to have it anymore.. pity cause it wasn't a bad price.

He’s about 30 miles south of me but I’d be glad to assist in your purchase anyway I can. I’ve already met the fellow and he’s an agreeable person.

He’s about 30 miles south of me but I’d be glad to assist in your purchase anyway I can. I’ve already met the fellow and he’s an agreeable person.

Thanks to Thorin for the intro. I got a brand new rack and a an almost new leather Corbin solo seat at a great price.
Thanks!

Back