Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, RAMAIR, Full Viking Dual exhaust
Update NOTE: Replacement is now found!

Funny thing happened on the way to work today, my right fog light caught a rock. Does anyone have a fog light they want to party ways with?
20190708_153840.jpg

Last edited:
My glass lens is busted, does the LED system have a new lens too?

Bobby, I purchased the system on Amazon for 110 bucks. it replaces all of the glass. Its its own sealed unit. You may need to play with the connections as it is made for a Harley but they may be similar. You do a lot of riding at night and these will really light up the road. They are not the daymakers, which cost plenty, but they will improve your lighting 10 times better than stock.

Funny thing happened on the way to work today, my right fog light caught a rock. Does anyone have a fog light they want to party ways with?
20190708_153840.jpg
Any Harley aftermarket 4.5" LED will fit. US$50 a pair online eBay

Get a pair with a Chinese LED headlight
US $86.99 delivered for all 3!

US $86.99 10% OFF|DOT 7

Get a Chinese LED adaptive for the main headlight too for under US$150. US$50 or so for the plain LED headlight.

Headlight for 2009 Touring

US$93 in

Black
US $92.03 41% OFF|FADUIES Motorcycl 7 inch Adaptive LED Headlight High/Low Beam For Harley Touring Electra Glide Led Headlamp on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

or

Chrome

US $92.03 41% OFF|FADUIES 7inch Motorcycle Adaptive Hi/Lo Beam H4 Led Headlight For Motorcycle Electra Glide For BMW R NineT R9T on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Last edited:
Back