Fork Brace for 2005 Triumph Rocket III

I dont think it needs one, but to answer your Question .... not that I have seen, it is one of the reasons a lot of bike makers have gone to upside down forks, because they are so much stiffer

My friend who just bought a F6B, put a fork brace on it. Only had about 450 miles on. We just took a 2700 mile trip and he seems to like it. Real steady at 110 MPH. I did look for one for the Rocket on the web, just for the hell of it and didn't find one. Liked the upside forkers on my Valk and also on the Rocket.

I dont think it needs one, but to answer your Question .... not that I have seen, it is one of the reasons a lot of bike makers have gone to upside down forks, because they are so much stiffer

Had the fork brace on my GL1800 and liked it a lot. That and the Progressive fork springs transformed the bike.
Too bad nobody makes one for the Rocket!

Fork brace's made a massive difference to the Jap bikes of the late 70's and 80's but I don't think they would be relevant on a bike with upside down forks. Had one on my GS1100G in 1982, didn't last long riding the back roads of northern NSW it broke from the massive flexing the front end did. So I removed it, took it back and got my money back.

Calboy .. go have a good hard look at the bottom triple tree (yoke) and the forks on your RIII. Little chance of flexing I'd reckon.

Back