For sale roadster bits various

Powder Monkey

.060 Over
All in Perth, can arrange shipping, offers for parts. Saving for house deposit so they have to be sold, just looking for a reasonable price. All parts second hand done less than 300kms.

Got triumph original silencers, catalytic converter, triumph stock mirrors, air plenum pipe work and air filter. May be more bits, but that's all I can think of at the mo. Drop me a
PM if your interested!

Also got a crap load of new and nearly new gsxr750 parts, fairings mirror, radiator tank shroud oggies duck tail most brand new still packaged.

Got a Suzuki frontend by any chance ? How much do you want for the stock mirrors mate ? ... always some clown falling off !!!

Not sure what I want for the mirrors $150 plus p&p too much??? Not sure what retail is! As for front end think I have instrument cluster head fairing for round headlight and a couple a the air intake bits. Also have side panels ducktail brand new boxed radiator one mirror boxed new, brand new oh goes, brand new blue tank fairing - the one at the front of the tank plus some other stuff :D

Thanx mate , i'll pass on the mirrors. Was interesested in a complete frontend for a project in the pipeline... maybe wack parts on E-Bay.

Back