For Sale for sale: Pics of Pauls Pipes

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 R3 Standard Bagger w/Fairing
They look gold plated. I assume that is just the lighting when photographed. Are these chrome plated ? It looks like the center pipe is a little blued. Did the center cylinder run a little hot ?

hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2016 Rocket Roadster
They look gold plated. I assume that is just the lighting when photographed. Are these chrome plated ? It looks like the center pipe is a little blued. Did the center cylinder run a little hot ?
yes, my phone yellowed things out, put under flourence light even, yes some blueing on the header, all pieces are a bright chrome

Paul Bryant

Living Legend
Ride
2006 Rocket
Alcanaco, the three header pipes are welded into the collector so there is a "Joint free" connection, and no chance of any leaks.
The entire system is stress relieved after I have finished construction.

20181103_134210A.jpg

elcanaco

It ain't easy being me!
Ride
2008 Rocket III
Alcanaco, the three header pipes are welded into the collector so there is a "Joint free" connection, and no chance of any leaks.

View attachment 97211
View attachment 97211

View attachment 97211
Again, appear very well constructed.TIG welded?