For Sale For Rocket/Valkyrie owners

1K9

No'mo Rocket 4 me
Ride
Honda CB1100
SOLD SOLD SOLD !

Sold my Valkyrie and have a few spares left in the garage. These seats are super comfy and guaranteed to keep both rider and passenger happy during long haul. I preferred the narrow hard seat myself. They are in the $600 range new. Will sell for $250 + shipping.

3831.jpeg 3832.jpeg 3833.jpeg 3834.jpeg 3835.jpeg

Last edited:
I had an Ultimate seat on my Valkyrie. That is a great price...hopefully someone will snatch that up. They never came out with one for the rocket as I would probably have bought one instead of the long haul seat. The long haul seat is pretty good but not the same as the ultimate.

I had an Ultimate seat on my Valkyrie. That is a great price...hopefully someone will snatch that up. They never came out with one for the rocket as I would probably have bought one instead of the long haul seat. The long haul seat is pretty good but not the same as the ultimate.

Yeah... The silk cruiser with plush wide seat was a nice all dayer. The Rocket takes up all of my riding time these days. It was time to let ithe Valkie go. I returned it to the road better than when I got it. The modern Valkie has too much plastic on it. Nothing like InYo'Face naked motorcycle motors.

Yeah... The silk cruiser with plush wide seat was a nice all dayer. The Rocket takes up all of my riding time these days. It was time to let ithe Valkie go. I returned it to the road better than when I got it. The modern Valkie has too much plastic on it. Nothing like InYo'Face naked motorcycle motors.

I wish I had mine back just for old times, but what can I say..after ten years I traded off for my Harley. The Harley's gone and now it's the Rocket. Life is a series of bikes.

Attachments

• 02022017134858_006.jpg
    02022017134858_006.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20111031_155421.jpg
    20111031_155421.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Harley 70-7.jpg
    Harley 70-7.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Norton7.jpg
    Norton7.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 2
What's the thumper? :thumbsdown: Probably the Sportster sounded the best

The "Thumper" was a Norton 500 I bought as a basket case and rebuilt as a kid. It was my second Thumper as the first one was an Ariel 500 Red Hunter I got from my brother. It was a series of hand me downs as well and not original when I got it. I rebuilt it as well. This is the only picture of the Ariel I can find with my Dad sitting on it. And of course there was the AMF Sportster.

Attachments

• Kenneth Copp on the Arial.jpg
    Kenneth Copp on the Arial.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 0
  • AMF 1-2.jpg
    AMF 1-2.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sold my Valkyrie and have a few spares left in the garage. These seats are super comfy and guaranteed to keep both rider and passenger happy during long haul. I preferred the narrow hard seat myself. They are in the $600 range new. Will sell for $250 + shipping.

3831.jpeg 3832.jpeg 3833.jpeg 3834.jpeg 3835.jpeg

Raymond visited to pick up the seats. He is a fair gentleman. A pleasure to have met him and trade with him.

I think he said he was looking for a Rocket Cruiser.:rolleyes:

Back