footpegs further back?

stuvin

.060 Over
:confused:Anyone out there know if its possible to fit roadster footpeg assembly to 07 rocket.I have a swop deal happening the dealer says it wont fit, i dont believe him.if not , info on any not too radical rearsets would be helpfull. thanks in advance guys.

Yes there is a way. charliec over on the Triumphrat.net has done it. I'm not sure how or what parts he used. There look great and he loves it. Drop him a PM and I"m sure he will get back to you. Not sure if the link below will help. If not. go to Rides & Events > Riders Group - Houston North East 7, then page 18 and post 174.

Yes, I traded my 08 peg assemblies with a roadster owner who was 6' 5" He loves the forward riding position now! and I like where my feet are now too! Triumph of Windber swapped them for us! was not a big deal! about an hour to change! look in my pics to see!

Still the same engine, still the same bolt holes in the engine ... just a matter of swapping out the lower engine guards like any other R3. The only possible difference will be the brake line, and those are same-same only with different bends. You can either swap out the brake lines along with everything else, or just bend it to fit. If there is ABS involved, swapping out the lines won't work if you use an older assembly.

:) thanks to you all, always nice to have a second opinion. just looking at some tarozzi rearsets on ebay:cool:. every time i dust a sports bike my feet blow off the pegs.time to get a grip. thanks again.

Back