Foot board replacements

HIM57

.040 Over
Ride
2008 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
Hi,

Does anyone out there know of a good replacement for the foot boards? - just fancy a change.
I would like to swith to pegs. Do I have to leave the supporting bars in place or is there a possibilty of removing them - looks like rear brake would be an issue.

Smaller footprint for the rear brake would be nice.

Many thanks.

Hi,

Does anyone out there know of a good replacement for the foot boards? - just fancy a change.
I would like to swith to pegs. Do I have to leave the supporting bars in place or is there a possibilty of removing them - looks like rear brake would be an issue.

Smaller footprint for the rear brake would be nice.

Many thanks.
You have classic rails so yes in order to swap to pegs you will need the rails and pretty much everthing. The shields on the mater cylinder are the same as some linkage but brake lines and everthing else is different.
20181221_181316.jpg

Standard above 2004 to 2009 .

If you want the roadster style it would be the same except im not sure about the brake line since they have abs but I'm sure it has and can be done. Someone like @Paul Bryant who has the roadster stuff on his 06 will chime in.

You have classic rails so yes in order to swap to pegs you will need the rails and pretty much everthing. The shields on the mater cylinder are the same as some linkage but brake lines and everthing else is different.
20181221_181316.jpg

If you want the roadster style it would be the same except im not sure about the brake line since they have abs but I'm sure it has and can be done. Someone like @Paul Bryant who has the roadster stuff on his 06 will chime in.
Man
20181221_181316.jpg

Im looking for Classic 2008 - thanks for your help

Back