kippnidaho

.020 Over
Well I am the new guy.
I just purchased a used 2005 R3. My brother took delivery of it. So now I get to wait until the 4th of April to see and pick it up. He was quite impressed with it, but I feel like I am preachin to choir. This site was crucial in my decision to buy a R3, love the info and the reviews on the bike. I knew I did not want a HD or a HD look alike. I also needed a big bike, I am 6'4" and 230lbs. A lot of bikes feel small to me, not the R3. Thanks again for point in the right direction. Looking forward to hooking up to R3 people in the great northwest.
Kippnidaho:D

Last edited:
You have an inch and 20lbs on me but you made the right decision on your ride. Welcome to the place I checked out before I got my 1st R III and the place I hang out to see what the more adventurous of us are up to. Just keep the rubber side down and all is good.:D

Kipp...welcome to the forum. You made a wise decision regarding the R3. I do have one question:confused:. Do you really trust your brother with your new toy:confused:....he is probably flogging your fat bottom girl down the street at this very moment...:D...SB...

Kipp...welcome to the forum. You made a wise decision regarding the R3. I do have one question:confused:. Do you really trust your brother with your new toy:confused:....he is probably flogging your fat bottom girl down the street at this very moment...:D...SB...
At least is wasn't a mail order bride. Welcome to the site:cool:

You are right about this site, it played a good part in my ultimate decision to go for the Rocket over the M109. Welcome to the club...you really trust your brother that much?
Dennis

is that the pic of the sale posting you have up. if so it was one i was looking at before i got mine, in portland i think. so what part of idaho you at im in boise myself and have another captain as my wingman. its great to see more rockets in the area.

My brother rode it once with my permission then he put it away, he was intimidated. He then hopped on his Virago and went on his merry way. I had to send him the money to pick it up it was in his area. 2005 for 7200 could not pass that deal up.. 10 days and counting, like a kid waiting for Christmas.....:D
Kippnidaho

I bought a new America and was eyeing the r3 and a little over a year I traded the America in and got the r3 I have the biggest grin ever.

Back